BAA targets marketing elite with mail drive
LONDON - UK airport operator BAA is targeting the elite of creative-thinking marketing directors with a direct mail drive to promote media opportunities and its media division Media@BAA.
The campaign is part of a wider branding exercise, through Brandhouse WTS, aimed at raising the profile of the new division and educating marketers of the values and benefits of airport advertising, such as reaching the elusive ABC1 business market.
Sarah Vos, marketing manager at Media@BAA, said: "The campaign will communicate this distinct opportunity to marketers so they are aware of the bespoke creative executions we can bring to life in the airport environment to capture consumer attention."
Advertisers can use a number of different platforms on which to promote their brands at BAA's seven UK airports, both landside and airside. The platforms include outdoor sites around the airports, website advertising, leaflet distribution and brand experiences.
Brandhouse WTS managing partner Paul Richards said: "When you consider that more than 120m people travel through BAA's airports every year, and as different airports have quite distinct profiles and attributes, the targeting possibilities, particularly of the elusive ABC1 business market, are enormous."
BAA operates Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Glasgow and Southampton airports. Advertising and sponsorship opportunities are available through JCDecaux Airport, T4 Media/TicketBoy, Ubiquitous, Ad2-One and ISM.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London