BAA targets marketing elite with mail drive
LONDON - UK airport operator BAA is targeting the elite of creative-thinking marketing directors with a direct mail drive to promote media opportunities and its media division Media@BAA.
The campaign is part of a wider branding exercise, through Brandhouse WTS, aimed at raising the profile of the new division and educating marketers of the values and benefits of airport advertising, such as reaching the elusive ABC1 business market.
Sarah Vos, marketing manager at Media@BAA, said: "The campaign will communicate this distinct opportunity to marketers so they are aware of the bespoke creative executions we can bring to life in the airport environment to capture consumer attention."
Advertisers can use a number of different platforms on which to promote their brands at BAA's seven UK airports, both landside and airside. The platforms include outdoor sites around the airports, website advertising, leaflet distribution and brand experiences.
Brandhouse WTS managing partner Paul Richards said: "When you consider that more than 120m people travel through BAA's airports every year, and as different airports have quite distinct profiles and attributes, the targeting possibilities, particularly of the elusive ABC1 business market, are enormous."
BAA operates Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Glasgow and Southampton airports. Advertising and sponsorship opportunities are available through JCDecaux Airport, T4 Media/TicketBoy, Ubiquitous, Ad2-One and ISM.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! to £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London