Discovery Networks takes on Braben for publicity boost
LONDON - Discovery Networks has hired the Braben Company to promote programmes on the Discovery Channel and Discovery Wings, which is devoted to aviation and space exploration.
Braben, which specialises in media work, will do both brand awareness campaigns and specific programme promotion, running two consumer PR campaigns each month.
It will also work with the in-house team on a variety of non programme-related subjects.
The work for Discovery Wings will involve a series of campaigns tying in with the 100th anniversary of flight in 2003.
Lee Hobbs, senior press officer at Discovery Networks UK, said: "Last year saw Discovery Channel's profile in the UK media reach an unprecedented all-time high. We're certain that the Braben Company's expertise will help us to build on this and take Discovery into its next phase by enhancing the brand's reputation to ensure it remains the leading factual broadcaster in the UK."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Social Media Account Manager Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £40k + benefits, Colchester
- Digital Project Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, West Midlands
- Conceptual Creative E3 Media Limited £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience, Situated in the creative quarter of Bristol
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London
- Display Account Manager NG Digital Marketing 40k, Central London