Discovery Networks takes on Braben for publicity boost
LONDON - Discovery Networks has hired the Braben Company to promote programmes on the Discovery Channel and Discovery Wings, which is devoted to aviation and space exploration.
Braben, which specialises in media work, will do both brand awareness campaigns and specific programme promotion, running two consumer PR campaigns each month.
It will also work with the in-house team on a variety of non programme-related subjects.
The work for Discovery Wings will involve a series of campaigns tying in with the 100th anniversary of flight in 2003.
Lee Hobbs, senior press officer at Discovery Networks UK, said: "Last year saw Discovery Channel's profile in the UK media reach an unprecedented all-time high. We're certain that the Braben Company's expertise will help us to build on this and take Discovery into its next phase by enhancing the brand's reputation to ensure it remains the leading factual broadcaster in the UK."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Technical SEO Specialist - £32k + benefits - chance to join leading independent media agency in heart of London! SYLEX Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG