Discovery Networks takes on Braben for publicity boost
LONDON - Discovery Networks has hired the Braben Company to promote programmes on the Discovery Channel and Discovery Wings, which is devoted to aviation and space exploration.
Braben, which specialises in media work, will do both brand awareness campaigns and specific programme promotion, running two consumer PR campaigns each month.
It will also work with the in-house team on a variety of non programme-related subjects.
The work for Discovery Wings will involve a series of campaigns tying in with the 100th anniversary of flight in 2003.
Lee Hobbs, senior press officer at Discovery Networks UK, said: "Last year saw Discovery Channel's profile in the UK media reach an unprecedented all-time high. We're certain that the Braben Company's expertise will help us to build on this and take Discovery into its next phase by enhancing the brand's reputation to ensure it remains the leading factual broadcaster in the UK."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London