Buzz 3D launches free media player and web browser
LONDON – Internet and software firm Buzz 3D has launched a free media player and web browser, which allows consumers to view and interact with content from their PC or streamed from the web in a multimedia 3D environment.
Buzz 3D MySpace is the first release of what is promised to be a major rollout of consumer and business software products packed with functionality that also offer promotional opportunities for business.
The Buzz 3D MySpace application is available as a free download here. Users can watch simultaneous videos and set audio track specific to certain locations; view multiple web pages; create and display playlists of their favourite content, whether a video jukebox or picture photo album; as well as customising the look and feel of the 3D environment however they want.
Ian Medhurst, CEO of Buzz 3D, said: "We have created a fully interactive, high quality, engaging experience for consumers. This turns on its head the conventional way of using the internet from its current page-based windows-style interface. Faster PC processors and internet connection speeds enable vastly more to be achieved than just 'narrowband faster'. Buzz 3D MySpace is a logical evolution of the 2D web."
In addition, Buzz 3D MySpace previews the Buzz 3D community with a demonstration of FreeChat, a video communication add-on which allows interaction with others using a microphone, speakers and webcam and the option for users to create a cartoon avatar of themselves that others can see, click and communicate with, either by voice or text chat.
Buzz allows users to watch video from their PC, a CD, or streamed from the web with full 3D sound support with only the power of the PC limiting the number of simultaneous videos that can be seen.
They can also listen to music either played from a PC or CD/DVD, or streamed from the web. Users can hear the audio pan and zoom as they move around.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London
- Account Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + benefits, London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London