MaxData taps TMN for integrated campaign
LONDON - MaxData, the pan-European IT hardware manufacturer, has appointed Total Marketing Network to implement an integrated marketing campaign to raise its corporate profile in the UK.
German firm MaxData produces PC systems, network servers and notebooks under the MaxData brand name, as well as the highly regarded Belinea monitor brand. MaxData operates a 100% indirect policy and all products are sold via distributors and corporate resellers.
Sorcha Dowdall, MaxData UK managing director, said: "We were looking for an organisation that could deliver real expertise in each of the marketing areas we required with one point of contact and TMN delivers experienced people at competitive rates. MaxData is growing fast and is at a crucial point in its development in the UK. Working with TMN, we can take advantage of strategic marketing and business advice to support this development."
MaxData is Intel's biggest original equipment manufacturer of servers in Europe and TMN will be tasked with building brand awareness in MaxData's chosen markets such as education, logistics and financial services. The TMN campaign will include PR, web development, emarketing and telemarketing.
Pete Burgess, co-founder of TMN, said: "TMN uses technology to bring together exceptionally talented and experienced people with no central overhead. This enables us to respond to the growing demand for cost-effective marketing solutions and offer a wide range of services."
TMN is a virtual marketing agency providing a network of experienced professional freelances. Its clients include: Portsmouth City Council, First Stop Computer Group, TK Maxx, Peters+Peters and Akin Gump.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Brand Partnerships Manager Lipton Fleming £20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus , London