Times Online launches investor's centre with Merrill
LONDON - Times Online has launched an investor's centre in association with Merrill Lynch Investment Managers.
Appealing to Times Online's audience of investors and portfolio owners, the eight-part series will build into a comprehensive, state-of-the-art investment resource, providing an authoritative editorial guide to all aspects of investment.
The section can be found at timesonline.co.uk/investorscentre and is supported by a comprehensive branded and co-branded advertising campaign across Times Online, in a deal brokered on behalf of Merrill Lynch Investment Managers by digital media buying agency Profero.
This creative, which was also created by Profero, complements the offline activity developed by J Walter Thompson and uses strong vivid images to provide maximum visual impact.
Daniel Ward-Lee, digital group head for Times Newspapers, said: "This partnership reflects the commitment of Times Online in providing advertisers with integrated solutions that deliver value above and beyond standard online advertising campaigns. Merrill Lynch, with its reputation as global leaders in investment knowledge and research, are the natural choice as sponsors for the investor's centre."
The investor's centre will feature eight specially created guides covering everything from an introduction to stock market funds to building your own portfolio, as well as related articles from The Times archive and a selection of recent investment columns by Richard Miles, The Times' award-winning deputy personal finance editor.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London