Coupon firm NCH bought by Valassis
LONDON - NCH Marketing Services, the UK database marketing firm, has been bought by US marketing services firm Valassis, which aims to increase its international presence.
NCH has offices in the UK, US, France, Germany, Italy and Mexico. It provides coupon processing and promotions information management and operates the wishvalue.co.uk consumer portal.
NCH has recently been working on building its database marketing and loyal scheme management arm, which will fit with Valassis' existing proprietary data analysis tools.
NCH Marketing Services UK managing director Pat Ryan said: "The combination of our industry knowledge, resources and relationships with manufacturers and retailers will stimulate NCH's growth worldwide. In particular, the offering of the UK operation will be enhanced by Valassis' complementary marketing experience and exposure to its new product innovations, software and analytical tools."
NCH has been operating for 30 years and began life as a coupon marketing firm. It also now provides database analysis, development and management of large-scale loyalty schemes, and bespoke customer contact centre management. Its clients include Sainsbury's, Boots, Asda, Safeway, Superdrug and Woolworths.
Alan F Schulz, chairman, president and CEO of Valassis, said: "The acquisition of NCH complements Valassis' vision of being an innovative, integrated marketing solutions company. NCH and Valassis share similar cultures and values. We both strive to continually improve the promotional performance of our customers through consultative selling, data analysis and the increased use of technology."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire