Branding agency Ultra 16 bucks trend with SF office
NEW YORK - Online branding agency Ultra 16 is to open a San Francisco office at a time when many internet-related companies in the city are closing operations.
The office already has clients including Sony Electronics, as well as new projects for an unnamed commodity trading firm and a marketing consultancy.
Ultra 16 was founded by Matthew Chun in 1999 and has won awards for sites it has created for Sony, American Express, as well as winning a Cannes Cyber-Lion for its own site, Ultra16.com, in 2002.
Recent clients for the agency include Polo/Ralph Lauren, Young & Rubicam and Scholastic.
The San Francisco office is headed by John Garrison, director of strategy. He said: "Nowadays, smaller companies, such as ours, are empowered to find great spaces and do great work. This is the perfect time to open shop in San Francisco.
"The fact is, even when the technology bubble burst in 2001, San Francisco still remained a centre of creativity and talent. Our goal is to merge world-class creative with emerging technologies that allow brands to truly do something new online."
Ultra 16 is an interactive branding and visual communications agency, working across media including print, motion graphics, broadcast and interactive.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London