AXA shortlists six for its £10m advertising account
LONDON - French insurance giant and FA Cup sponsor AXA has shortlisted six agencies for its consolidated £10m advertising account, including incumbent agency TBWA\London.
TBWA, which handles the £1.5m corporate account, was put on alert when AXA informed it that it was reviewing the account in January. A decision is expected in April.
Alongside TBWA, AXA has shortlisted BMP DDB, Publicis, J Walter Thompson and below-the-line agencies HHM and WFCA Integrated.
The review is seeking to bring together all of the financial firm's advertising under one agency and is the second review within a year. The business will include its three core businesses: AXA Sun Life, AXA Insurance and AXA PPP Healthcare.
The review comes eight months after TBWA was reappointed to the business and follows the promotion of the marketing director of PPP Healthcare, Darin Nightingale, to the new position of head of brands for AXA UK last May.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region