Euro RSCG combines seven for single Spanish agency
PARIS - Havas-owned Euro RSCG Worldwide is to bring its seven Spanish marketing, advertising and public relations agencies under the one name, creating Euro RSCG Partners.
The new agency, with billings of $295m (£189m), will have a single executive management team, with Juan Rocamora as CEO, and a single financial reporting structure. Rocamora will also maintain his current role of Euro RSCG Southern Europe.
Clients for the new agency include Citroen, Danone, Peugeot, Reckitt Benckiser and Direccion General de Trafico.
The agencies that are part of Euro RSCG Partners are: advertising agency Euro RSCG Lorente; database market agency Asci Direct; interactive agencies BCN Inedita and eOne; marketing shop The Sales Machine; media agency Difusion y Audiencias; and public relations agency Interprofit.
Joining Rocamora on the executive team is Jose Maria Canalda as chief operating officer. The management board will comprise Paula Cueto, the chief financial officer for Southern Europe; Jose Maria Batalla, vice-president and creative director of advertising; Cristina Barturen, creative director for marketing services; Javier Torrescasana, general manager in Barcelona; and Javier Bernal, integration director.
Rocamora said: "We are creating a new business model, discarding the role of the traditional communications group, only there to serve as a 'brand guardian'. In its place, we have formed a true idea company, playing the role of 'business explorer', testing boundaries and discovering new territories."
Bob Schmetterer, chairman and CEO of Euro RSCG Worldwide, said: "This move is a tremendous step in our response to clients' needs for one integrated network, across disciplines and across countries."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire