Future launches Official Xbox special edition series
LONDON - Future Publishing is to run a series of Official Xbox Magazine special editions starting with The 100 Best Xbox Games, which goes on sale next month.
The 100 Best Xbox Games is aimed at new Xbox owners, as well as more experienced gamers wanting a reference guide to the console's games. The list has been judged and compiled by the team behind the Official Xbox Magazine.
James Ashton-Tyler, publisher of the Official Xbox Magazine, said: "The 100 Best Xbox Games is a perfect introduction for the many new Xbox owners who want to get up to speed with Xbox and its games, as well as being an invaluable reference guide for more experienced Xbox gamers."
The magazine hits newsstands on April 7, priced £7.99, and will be followed on a quarterly basis by more specials.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London