Future launches Official Xbox special edition series
LONDON - Future Publishing is to run a series of Official Xbox Magazine special editions starting with The 100 Best Xbox Games, which goes on sale next month.
The 100 Best Xbox Games is aimed at new Xbox owners, as well as more experienced gamers wanting a reference guide to the console's games. The list has been judged and compiled by the team behind the Official Xbox Magazine.
James Ashton-Tyler, publisher of the Official Xbox Magazine, said: "The 100 Best Xbox Games is a perfect introduction for the many new Xbox owners who want to get up to speed with Xbox and its games, as well as being an invaluable reference guide for more experienced Xbox gamers."
The magazine hits newsstands on April 7, priced £7.99, and will be followed on a quarterly basis by more specials.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Director Educational Enterprise Harvey Nash Competitive + attractive benefits, Birmingham
- Brand Manager - Country - Online Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South West London
- Creative Artworker Night Shift Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, Uxbridge
- Account Manager - ATL Production - Central London - £30k Source £27000 - £30000 per annum + great prospects, London