Future launches Official Xbox special edition series
LONDON - Future Publishing is to run a series of Official Xbox Magazine special editions starting with The 100 Best Xbox Games, which goes on sale next month.
The 100 Best Xbox Games is aimed at new Xbox owners, as well as more experienced gamers wanting a reference guide to the console's games. The list has been judged and compiled by the team behind the Official Xbox Magazine.
James Ashton-Tyler, publisher of the Official Xbox Magazine, said: "The 100 Best Xbox Games is a perfect introduction for the many new Xbox owners who want to get up to speed with Xbox and its games, as well as being an invaluable reference guide for more experienced Xbox gamers."
The magazine hits newsstands on April 7, priced £7.99, and will be followed on a quarterly basis by more specials.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London