Freeserve secures year-long Intelligent Finance deal
LONDON - Freeserve, the UK's biggest ISP, has signed a year-long online advertising deal with internet bank Intelligent Finance.
The deal with if.com is a 12-month awareness and sales drive campaign across a range of Freeserve channels.
The banner-led activity will be visible through more than 120 placements ranging from the money channel, shopping, motoring, property and travel.
Dave McCall, advertising sales director for Freeserve, said: "We offer not only the right audience for Intelligent Finance but a range of channels to boost the opportunity for brand awareness and development. Freeserve has a loyal customer base with faith in the brand, that reputation will support if.com in its online promotion."
The deal was brokered by Freeserve agency sales manager Katy Knight with Intelligent Finance's online media sales agency Quantum New Media Services, the new-media arm of Booth Lockett Makin.
Quantum's Louise Peacock said: "Freeserve has delivered a consistently good performance for Intelligent Finance in past campaigns. It was a logical and efficient use of budget for if.com to develop the relationship on a long-term basis."
Quantum has handled online media planning and buying for the HBOS-owned internet bank since its launch in 2000.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire