Blays Net Ratings launches quarterly industry awards
LONDON – Blays Net Ratings, an independent online research consultancy, is to launch new website awards for the financial and utilities industries.
The awards, which will be run on a quarterly basis beginning in April 2003, will be given to the top three websites in the categories of banking, mortgages and utilities. The awards have been launched to recognise those sites that have scored highest within the tables Blays have created, using its benchmarking analytical tools.
Sites will be analysed on a monthly basis from the point of view of the user, assessing the strengths and weaknesses with a needs-driven perspective. They are reviewed on design, navigation, speed, content and interactivity, scoring points in each category.
Lee Stewart, Blays business development manager, said: "We are very excited by these new awards and feel that it's important that those sites that have paid particular attention to consumer needs should be recognised for their efforts. It's a competitive market out there and Blays rate more than 300 individual sites, so it's hard for marketing directors and website managers to keep abreast of changes and new techniques."
Blays' core experience comes from 20 years of supplying factual, financial information to leading banks, building societies and professional firms. In recent years, it has taken this experience online and has appraised websites for clients including Standard Life Bank, Scottish and Southern Energy, and Unity Trust Bank.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London
- Director Educational Enterprise Harvey Nash Competitive + attractive benefits, Birmingham
- Brand Manager - Country - Online Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South West London
- Creative Artworker Night Shift Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, Uxbridge