Enterprise IG creates hayfever site for GlaxoSmithKline
LONDON - GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare is springing to the rescue of hayfever sufferers with a new website providing advice and information for people with airborne allergies.
The site, www.allergyanswers.info goes live on May 7, and is being created by Enterprise IG, part of the WPP Group. It will feature an interactive diagnostic tool, helping sufferers to identify their symptoms and giving them ideas of how to treat them.
The launch date coincides with the start of the hayfever season and GSK's new Flixonase Allergy Nasal Spray, and the site will target healthcare professionals and consumers.
Danusia Krawczyk, switch brand development manager at GSK, said: "This is a major initiative, which builds on our expertise and authority in the treatment of hay fever and airborne allergy symptoms, and Enterprise IG clearly demonstrated that it understood the issues and the needs of consumers and healthcare professionals."
Beverley Law, head of pharmaceutical and healthcare branding at Enterprise IG, said: "The site is set to become the definitive source of information about the whole area. Our approach will be to use innovative creative techniques and make quite complex issues around identifying and treating allergies simple and easy to understand."
Enterprise IG also manages GSK's skinflareup.com, which gives eczema sufferers advice on treating their skin and promotes its Eumovate product.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London