FilmFour website relaunched as part of Channel4.com
LONDON - FilmFour has relaunched its website as part of Channel4.com, with a new searchable database of films and local cinema listings, as well as a guide to the channel's programming.
The FilmFour.com site will now be hosted at Channel4.com/film. Along with listings, it carries interviews with actors and directors, short films, movie clips and advice on breaking into the movies.
It is relaunching with a competition to win a home cinema and a collection of 100 films.
Dominic Eames, editor of Channel4.com/film, said: "Relaunching our award-winning film site as Channel4.com/film gives us the opportunity to build on the knowledge we've gained over the last two years and allows us to provide a richer and more rewarding user-experience."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire