FilmFour website relaunched as part of Channel4.com
LONDON - FilmFour has relaunched its website as part of Channel4.com, with a new searchable database of films and local cinema listings, as well as a guide to the channel's programming.
The FilmFour.com site will now be hosted at Channel4.com/film. Along with listings, it carries interviews with actors and directors, short films, movie clips and advice on breaking into the movies.
It is relaunching with a competition to win a home cinema and a collection of 100 films.
Dominic Eames, editor of Channel4.com/film, said: "Relaunching our award-winning film site as Channel4.com/film gives us the opportunity to build on the knowledge we've gained over the last two years and allows us to provide a richer and more rewarding user-experience."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London