FilmFour website relaunched as part of Channel4.com
LONDON - FilmFour has relaunched its website as part of Channel4.com, with a new searchable database of films and local cinema listings, as well as a guide to the channel's programming.
The FilmFour.com site will now be hosted at Channel4.com/film. Along with listings, it carries interviews with actors and directors, short films, movie clips and advice on breaking into the movies.
It is relaunching with a competition to win a home cinema and a collection of 100 films.
Dominic Eames, editor of Channel4.com/film, said: "Relaunching our award-winning film site as Channel4.com/film gives us the opportunity to build on the knowledge we've gained over the last two years and allows us to provide a richer and more rewarding user-experience."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Assistant Brand Manager - NestlÃ© Nutrition - SMA Online Resourcing £competitive; excellent benefits, Gatwick, West Sussex
- Senior Voice Over Agent Wise Buddah competitive salary dependent on experience, London
- Group Account Director Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Marketing & Communications Executive The Crown Estate Circa £26,000 plus benefits, Central London