ITV launches I'm Not a Celebrity online competition
LONDON - Following the runaway success of this year's series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here, ITV has launched an online competition offering fans of the reality TV show the chance to win a holiday to Sydney, Australia.
The show, which finished last night with England cricketer Phil Tuffnell beating footballer John Fashanu to be crowned King of the Jungle, has been a ratings winner for ITV. Last night's finale pulled in a peak audience of 13m viewers.
Granada Enterprises Interacitve has developed an online game at the show's website www.itv.com/celebrity in association with the site's sponsors Ask Jeeves and British Airways.
Fans of the show can now play the game, called 'I'm Not a Celebrity', where they have to select a celebrity and correctly guess which three items they would have packed in their luggage. The competition closes on May 23, when the reunion show is broadcast.
Jeremy Rosenberg, sales manager at Granada Interactive Sales, said: "We have cross-promoted the website on ITV1 and ITV2 and the competition is running until the reunion show is broadcast on Friday May 23 so there’s still time to play."
The winner will receive a seven-day trip to Sydney, Australia. Included in the prize are two return flights, seven-days' car rental and six night's hotel accommodation.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Account - Stand-Out Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester