Redweb wins electronic passport application business
LONDON - The United Kingdom Passport Service has appointed web design agency Redweb to work on the development of the next generation of its online passport application system.
The project involves the development of the online forms, full database integration with the new backend system, integrated payment and the creation of on-the-fly document generation for counter signatory and identification purposes.
Redweb's managing director Andrew Henning said: "The award is great recognition for Redweb's technical ability. The new system will mark a major step for governmental services online and I am pleased Redweb will play its part."
The appointment builds on existing work that Redweb had done for the UK Passport office. The initial appointment was part of a wider government strategy that is looking to see all its departments offer services online, with an emphasis on interactivity, by 2005.
Redweb was founded in 1996 and offers consultancy, multimedia, web marketing, hosting and systems and support. Its clients include JP Morgan, Haynes, RAC and Norwich Union.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London