Audi picks In Style and Marie Claire for launch of TT150
LONDON - IPC Advertising has won the women's marketing spend for the launch of the new Audi TT150, which will be promoted in the July issues of IPC Media's glossy monthlies Marie Claire and In Style.
Both magazines will feature a double-page spread advertorial with a bound-in four-page gatefold printed on heavyweight stock, giving Audi six pages in each magazine.
The key message of the campaign is to show the Audi as having style, attitude, inspiration, confidence and performance, as well as showing the car's new design. The ad shows an elegantly dressed woman posing with a hubcap.
Kris Oddy, product communications manager for Audi UK, said the deal enabled Audi to portray the Audi TT150 as an "extremely desirable fashion accessory".
She said: "Our aim was to launch an entry model for an iconic product in a subtle and sophisticated way."
The concept is the same in both magazines, but the ads have been shot to mirror the individual magazines' style.
Emma Hudson, SouthBank Solutions' group advertising promotions director, said: "We worked closely with Audi and each editorial team to ensure we matched the brand objectives of Audi with the brand values of In Style and Marie Claire."
The deal was negotiated between two of IPC Advertising's divisions -- IPC Southbank Solutions and IPC Corporate Development -- and Audi's media agency MediaCom.
Stuart Robertson, IPC Advertising's business development director, said: "Pairing-up the Audi TT with Marie Clare and In Style, brands that really complement its iconic image, have worked extremely well to drive our client's objectives."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London