PJ Smoothies to sponsor Electric Cake's Eatmail.tv
LONDON - Digital media agency Electric Cake has signed up PJ Smoothies to sponsor its website in a deal that will see the smoothie brand target opinion formers in fashion, design, music, entertainment and media.
Sponsorship will appear on the Eatmail.tv site, an online members club for opinion formers with membership by application only, and the site has links to entertaining clips and news.
PJ Smoothies will be promoted via a fruit-machine game on the site, and users have the chance to win prizes. The promotion will last for seven months, during which time there will be a weekly prize of 100 bottles of PJ Smoothies, with further prizes to include T-shirts and holidays.
Kathryn McKenzie, spokeswoman for PJ Smoothies, said: "Eatmail.tv allows you to reach the most difficult consumers -- opinion formers who often resist a generic mass advertising tactic.
"It's crucial to reach the small group because they're the ones to spread the word to the rest of the mass consumers."
PJ Smoothies were launched in 1994 by Harry Cragoe, a Californian who noticed a lack of juice in the UK. The range now includes SuperSmoothies and Organic Yoghurt Moothies, launched last year.
Electric Cake is the digital arm of guerrilla marketing and consumer PR agency Cake.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Brand Partnerships Manager Lipton Fleming £20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus , London