PJ Smoothies to sponsor Electric Cake's Eatmail.tv
LONDON - Digital media agency Electric Cake has signed up PJ Smoothies to sponsor its website in a deal that will see the smoothie brand target opinion formers in fashion, design, music, entertainment and media.
Sponsorship will appear on the Eatmail.tv site, an online members club for opinion formers with membership by application only, and the site has links to entertaining clips and news.
PJ Smoothies will be promoted via a fruit-machine game on the site, and users have the chance to win prizes. The promotion will last for seven months, during which time there will be a weekly prize of 100 bottles of PJ Smoothies, with further prizes to include T-shirts and holidays.
Kathryn McKenzie, spokeswoman for PJ Smoothies, said: "Eatmail.tv allows you to reach the most difficult consumers -- opinion formers who often resist a generic mass advertising tactic.
"It's crucial to reach the small group because they're the ones to spread the word to the rest of the mass consumers."
PJ Smoothies were launched in 1994 by Harry Cragoe, a Californian who noticed a lack of juice in the UK. The range now includes SuperSmoothies and Organic Yoghurt Moothies, launched last year.
Electric Cake is the digital arm of guerrilla marketing and consumer PR agency Cake.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London