Itraffic tests campaign for world's largest web hoster
LONDON - Itraffic London has launched a test campaign in the UK for NTT/Verio, the world's largest hosting company.
Handling the creative, media planning, buying and optimisation, itraffic has developed a campaign using a variety of online tactics -- including search engine marketing, competitor URL targeting and email marketing.
The campaign uses a wide variety of online creative executions, including HTML search-enabled banners, pop-unders and skyscrapers, which carries the strapline: "Be a Master of your Domain".
The campaign is targeting those interested in purchasing a domain name and hosting solutions. The user can type his or her choice of domain name into the ad to see if it is available to buy and, if not, alternatives are suggested.
Alain Portmann, media director at itraffic, said: "This project is an excellent opportunity for itraffic to assist NTT/Verio in formulating a business plan for the UK market, based on quantifiable learnings and solid return on investment figures."
The campaign comprises a number of promotions, including UEFA ticket prizes and Motorola mobile phone giveaways.
Gregg Heil, ecommerce manager Europe for NTT/Verio, said: "We are really excited about working with itraffic. We feel very confident that itraffic London will achieve great results for NTT/Verio and help us to attain our objectives of driving new customers to NTT/Verio's web hosting, domain name registration and web mail products."
Itraffic is the interactive media subsidiary of Agency.com. Its other clients include British Airways, Freeserve, Heineken, Cable & Wireless, Irish Tourist Board and Wells Fargo bank. The agency has offices in New York City, Chicago, Dallas, London and San Francisco.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer Guru Careers £35 - 40k, Based in London (EC1)