US mattress firm hires three for UK consumer launch
LONDON - US mattress manufacturer Aero Products International has hired three communications agencies to manage its £1.4m direct response launch in the UK.
Advertising agency Tugboat is producing a campaign for the air-filled mattress' target consumers. The campaign, which crosses TV, press and print, is set to run later this summer following the retail launch.
The TV and national print ads will feature a direct response element.
Communications consultancy Salt will host Aero's press office. It is developing a global manual to establish Aero's messages and processes, and will handle media relations to support each retail launch and the wider consumer campaign.
Media planning will be handled by Zed. All three agency will form an integrated team providing media planning, consumer advertising, trade relations, direct-to-consumer stunts and consumer PR.
Aero is unheard of in the UK but is well known in the US. The company's UK managing director, Susan Young, said: "There is an AeroBed in one in four households in the US, and while we do not expect this to happen in the UK overnight, we believe that having such a strong integrated team will support Aero's move into retail and raise awareness among UK consumers."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London