US mattress firm hires three for UK consumer launch
LONDON - US mattress manufacturer Aero Products International has hired three communications agencies to manage its £1.4m direct response launch in the UK.
Advertising agency Tugboat is producing a campaign for the air-filled mattress' target consumers. The campaign, which crosses TV, press and print, is set to run later this summer following the retail launch.
The TV and national print ads will feature a direct response element.
Communications consultancy Salt will host Aero's press office. It is developing a global manual to establish Aero's messages and processes, and will handle media relations to support each retail launch and the wider consumer campaign.
Media planning will be handled by Zed. All three agency will form an integrated team providing media planning, consumer advertising, trade relations, direct-to-consumer stunts and consumer PR.
Aero is unheard of in the UK but is well known in the US. The company's UK managing director, Susan Young, said: "There is an AeroBed in one in four households in the US, and while we do not expect this to happen in the UK overnight, we believe that having such a strong integrated team will support Aero's move into retail and raise awareness among UK consumers."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Planning Director - London Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight/Senior Graphic Designer Source £23000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Project Manager 383 Dependent on Experience, West Midlands
- Digital Designer - Responsive Genius! ADLIB £20000 - £32000 per annum, Witney