Fisher joins Draft London to drive digital business
LONDON - Draft London has hired I-D Media's Rhydian Fisher to spearhead new business in its digital division, an area the direct marketing agency has identified as having major growth potential.
Fisher has worked with digital agencies including I-D Media and Mook, heading new business and winning work including MTV, Levi's and Reebok. At Draft, he will be charged with building on recent wins including the Central Office of Information and Telewest.
He said he was briefed with growing existing business and win new clients working in the areas of web, interactive television and mobile.
Mark Cripps, head of digital services at Draft, said: "Rhydian has a superb track record in new business and has worked with some great brands. He has consistently proven his ability in every role he has taken, so we're looking forward to working with him at Draft."
In April, Draft Worldwide boosted its data capabilities with the launch of Draft Data, formerly known as Draft Digital.
The name change reflects the division's increasing focus on database and analytical services.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)