Fisher joins Draft London to drive digital business
LONDON - Draft London has hired I-D Media's Rhydian Fisher to spearhead new business in its digital division, an area the direct marketing agency has identified as having major growth potential.
Fisher has worked with digital agencies including I-D Media and Mook, heading new business and winning work including MTV, Levi's and Reebok. At Draft, he will be charged with building on recent wins including the Central Office of Information and Telewest.
He said he was briefed with growing existing business and win new clients working in the areas of web, interactive television and mobile.
Mark Cripps, head of digital services at Draft, said: "Rhydian has a superb track record in new business and has worked with some great brands. He has consistently proven his ability in every role he has taken, so we're looking forward to working with him at Draft."
In April, Draft Worldwide boosted its data capabilities with the launch of Draft Data, formerly known as Draft Digital.
The name change reflects the division's increasing focus on database and analytical services.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid-weight project manager Red Sofa London £35000.00 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trainee Specialist Marketing Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager: Experiential for Urban Sports / Streetwear Brand Rocket Recruitment £34,000 - 38,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Account / Client Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Southwark, London (Greater)
- Web Content Executive/SEO - Great Client-side Opportunity! ADLIB up to £30K, Dorset