Euro RSCG MVBMS hires BMW films producer Sitley
NEW YORK - Mark Sitley, one of the creatives behind Fallon's award-winning series of films for BMW starring the British actor Clive Owen, is to join Euro RSCG MVBMS as an executive creative director.
Sitley, 52, was most recently director of production North America at Fallon Worldwide. At MVBMS, he will become executive creative director of production.
While there, he worked on a series of films called 'The Hire' for BMW, starring Owen as the driver, and featuring other stars including Gary Oldman and James Brown.
The campaign has won many awards, most recently being named as the winner of the inaugural Titanium Lion at the Cannes International Advertising Festival.
Sitley has a 20-year career in advertising, during which time he has also worked as a consultant to New York ad agencies including J Walter Thompson, Weiss Whitten (now known as Brand Architecture), and Ryan Drossman, as well as Dentsu in Tokyo. He joined Fallon in 1999.
He said of his move: "There are few places in our industry where intellectual curiosity and a desire to lead the way are embedded in an agency culture as they are at Euro RSCG MVBMS. They not only foster this philosophy, they partner with world-class brands that demand it."
At Euro RSCG MVBMS, he will report to president John Berg. Berg said that Sitley would bring "the credentials, the contacts and the energy to turn seemingly unachievable ideas into brilliant reality".
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london