Nesbitt returns for Yellow Pages 118 24 7 campaign
LONDON - Cold Feet star James Nesbitt is starring in another campaign for Yellow Pages, this time lending his distinctive Coleraine tones to a radio campaign for its directory enquiries service.
Yellow Pages 118 24 7 provides in-depth classified listings as well as residential addresses, and the radio campaign, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, is the first consumer push since it was launched.
In the series of five ads, Nesbitt finds himself in a number of situations that help explain different uses for the service. One ad explains that the way to remember the number is that 118 24 7 is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
In another, Nesbitt and his friends can not agree on what kind of food they want to eat after the pub, and the service tells them which restaurants are open in their area.
The ad campaign will be backed with a public relations and marketing campaign. Yellow Pages has also launched a new microsite to show how the site can be useful.
Nesbitt, the Cold Feet star who has made more than one appearance in the Sunday tabloids for his sex and drug-related antics, last appeared in a television campaign for the Yellow Pages in two ads, where he attempted yoga and hairdressing. The yoga did not go well.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London