Nesbitt returns for Yellow Pages 118 24 7 campaign
LONDON - Cold Feet star James Nesbitt is starring in another campaign for Yellow Pages, this time lending his distinctive Coleraine tones to a radio campaign for its directory enquiries service.
Yellow Pages 118 24 7 provides in-depth classified listings as well as residential addresses, and the radio campaign, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, is the first consumer push since it was launched.
In the series of five ads, Nesbitt finds himself in a number of situations that help explain different uses for the service. One ad explains that the way to remember the number is that 118 24 7 is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
In another, Nesbitt and his friends can not agree on what kind of food they want to eat after the pub, and the service tells them which restaurants are open in their area.
The ad campaign will be backed with a public relations and marketing campaign. Yellow Pages has also launched a new microsite to show how the site can be useful.
Nesbitt, the Cold Feet star who has made more than one appearance in the Sunday tabloids for his sex and drug-related antics, last appeared in a television campaign for the Yellow Pages in two ads, where he attempted yoga and hairdressing. The yoga did not go well.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham