Agency.com closes its operation in Boston
LONDON - Agency.com has said it plans to close its office in Boston before the end of the year as part of ongoing restructuring at the interactive agency.
In a statement the company said it plans to serve its East Coast clients from its New York headquarters. This is the third office Agency.com will have closed in recent times with offices in New Jersey and Atlanta also closing their doors.
It is unclear how many staff may lose their jobs. Agency.com said it had offered relocation packages to some staff.
In a statment it said: "These changes are necessary in order to allow Agency.com to respond to the changing needs of the marketplace and to efficiently and cost effectively deliver outstanding results for our clients."
The office in Boston handled clients including the Institute for Healthcare Improvement and Gillette.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London