Agency.com closes its operation in Boston
LONDON - Agency.com has said it plans to close its office in Boston before the end of the year as part of ongoing restructuring at the interactive agency.
In a statement the company said it plans to serve its East Coast clients from its New York headquarters. This is the third office Agency.com will have closed in recent times with offices in New Jersey and Atlanta also closing their doors.
It is unclear how many staff may lose their jobs. Agency.com said it had offered relocation packages to some staff.
In a statment it said: "These changes are necessary in order to allow Agency.com to respond to the changing needs of the marketplace and to efficiently and cost effectively deliver outstanding results for our clients."
The office in Boston handled clients including the Institute for Healthcare Improvement and Gillette.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London