Hilton International takes on itraffic for online growth
LONDON - Hilton International has appointed itraffic to handle interactive marketing after a competitive pitch, as the hotel chain plans to shift 20% of business online by 2007.
Itraffic is charged with handling strategic development, creative development, and media planning and buying for Hilton International on a global basis.
The agency already numbers BA, Freeserve, Heineken, Cable & Wireless and Wells Fargo among its clients.
Jerome Wise, director of channel marketing for Hilton International, said: "Hilton International's goal is to have 20% of our individual business conducted online by 2007 and having itraffic on board is key to achieving that goal."
David Shiell, account director at itraffic, said that its experience working on BA for four years placed the agency in a unique position to help Hilton International "reach its aggressive online goals".
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall