Hilton International takes on itraffic for online growth
LONDON - Hilton International has appointed itraffic to handle interactive marketing after a competitive pitch, as the hotel chain plans to shift 20% of business online by 2007.
Itraffic is charged with handling strategic development, creative development, and media planning and buying for Hilton International on a global basis.
The agency already numbers BA, Freeserve, Heineken, Cable & Wireless and Wells Fargo among its clients.
Jerome Wise, director of channel marketing for Hilton International, said: "Hilton International's goal is to have 20% of our individual business conducted online by 2007 and having itraffic on board is key to achieving that goal."
David Shiell, account director at itraffic, said that its experience working on BA for four years placed the agency in a unique position to help Hilton International "reach its aggressive online goals".
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London