Hilton International takes on itraffic for online growth
LONDON - Hilton International has appointed itraffic to handle interactive marketing after a competitive pitch, as the hotel chain plans to shift 20% of business online by 2007.
Itraffic is charged with handling strategic development, creative development, and media planning and buying for Hilton International on a global basis.
The agency already numbers BA, Freeserve, Heineken, Cable & Wireless and Wells Fargo among its clients.
Jerome Wise, director of channel marketing for Hilton International, said: "Hilton International's goal is to have 20% of our individual business conducted online by 2007 and having itraffic on board is key to achieving that goal."
David Shiell, account director at itraffic, said that its experience working on BA for four years placed the agency in a unique position to help Hilton International "reach its aggressive online goals".
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Art Director createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DM Account / Senior Manager Â– Not for profit / Charity sector ADLIB £Dependent on experience , South West England / Gloucestershire
- Project and Operations Manager BIS Recruit up to £50,000 plus BUPA Share Options free beer breakfasts and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Business Forecaster / Modeller BIS Recruit up to £40,000 plus BUPA, Share Options, free beer and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Information Security Analyst BIS Recruit up to £35,000 Bupa, Share Options, Free Beer and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)