Marie Claire celebrates 15th year with Beckham edition
LONDON – IPC glossy Marie Claire is celebrating its 15th birthday issue with a supplement dedicated to the lifestyle of Victoria Beckham.
The cover is in gold to commemorate the anniversary, and for readers who don't buy into the Beckham school of life there is also an interview with Ewan MacGregor and a day-in-the-life of Cherie Blair.
The MacGregor interview promises to dispel rumours about his marriage and infidelity, while the Blair feature will give readers an exclusive look inside the private quarters of No 10.
The Victoria Beckham supplement comes as her profile is particularly high, with husband David's move to Real Madrid from Manchester United. The A5-format 100-page publication includes what clothes she wears, her favourite restaurants, recipes and holidays, and a photo shoot of her and some celebrity guests.
Marie Claire editor Maire O'Riordan, said: "Working on this issue has been the most fun ever. As well as making readers feel that it's the best of the best, we revved up the celebration mood throughout."
The 15th issue of Marie Claire will be supported by a sales-promotion drive that will see Victoria Beckham lookalikes handing out fliers at WHSmith and other high street retail outlets to draw attention to the magazine.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London