Rufus Leonard wins energy contract from Foreign Office
LONDON – Rufus Leonard has been appointed by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office to design a website and create an online brand for its Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership.
Better known by the catchy acronym REEEP, the partnership has been formed to deliver the sustainable energy commitments agreed at the World Summit on Sustainable Development last year.
It aims to expand the global market for renewable energy, and its site will be the main marketing tool for communicating with its audiences, including governments, private companies and venture capitalists.
Amal-Lee Amin, head of the REEEP Secretariat, said: "The FCO is facilitating the development of the REEEP as a truly global and inclusive partnership that brings together key stakeholders committed towards accelerating the development of renewable energy and energy efficiency. The website will have an important role in this."
Rufus Leonard has won a six-month contract to design and build the site and develop REEEP's online brand. The design agency counts the BBC, Barclays and Royal Mail Group among its clients.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1