Rufus Leonard wins energy contract from Foreign Office
LONDON – Rufus Leonard has been appointed by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office to design a website and create an online brand for its Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership.
Better known by the catchy acronym REEEP, the partnership has been formed to deliver the sustainable energy commitments agreed at the World Summit on Sustainable Development last year.
It aims to expand the global market for renewable energy, and its site will be the main marketing tool for communicating with its audiences, including governments, private companies and venture capitalists.
Amal-Lee Amin, head of the REEEP Secretariat, said: "The FCO is facilitating the development of the REEEP as a truly global and inclusive partnership that brings together key stakeholders committed towards accelerating the development of renewable energy and energy efficiency. The website will have an important role in this."
Rufus Leonard has won a six-month contract to design and build the site and develop REEEP's online brand. The design agency counts the BBC, Barclays and Royal Mail Group among its clients.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £60k, Leeds
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester