Smirnoff to back Belfast Telegraph entertainment section
LONDON – The Belfast Telegraph has signed Smirnoff as sponsor of its weekend Entertainment section.
The drinks firm has teamed up with The Belfast Telegraph in a deal that will see its Smirnoff Black Ice brand sponsor all entertainment coverage on Thursday and Friday evenings.
The deal was negotiated by Initiative Media's office in Dublin while creative agency DDFH&B, also based in the Irish capital, is providing copy for the sponsor.
Simon Mann, group advertisement director at The Belfast Telegraph, said: "This is a fantastic piece of sponsorship and a great brand to be associated with. Sponsorship provides an excellent opportunity to secure revenue from major blue-chip brands not normally associated with regional press. The Belfast Telegraph has enjoyed major successes in this area with an impressive list of commercial partners."
The Belfast Telegraph is owned by Sir Anthony O'Reilly's Independent News & Media after it was sold off by Trinity Mirror.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)