Smirnoff to back Belfast Telegraph entertainment section
LONDON – The Belfast Telegraph has signed Smirnoff as sponsor of its weekend Entertainment section.
The drinks firm has teamed up with The Belfast Telegraph in a deal that will see its Smirnoff Black Ice brand sponsor all entertainment coverage on Thursday and Friday evenings.
The deal was negotiated by Initiative Media's office in Dublin while creative agency DDFH&B, also based in the Irish capital, is providing copy for the sponsor.
Simon Mann, group advertisement director at The Belfast Telegraph, said: "This is a fantastic piece of sponsorship and a great brand to be associated with. Sponsorship provides an excellent opportunity to secure revenue from major blue-chip brands not normally associated with regional press. The Belfast Telegraph has enjoyed major successes in this area with an impressive list of commercial partners."
The Belfast Telegraph is owned by Sir Anthony O'Reilly's Independent News & Media after it was sold off by Trinity Mirror.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland