Credit Suisse Asset Management hires Rufus Leonard
LONDON - Credit Suisse Asset Management has hired digital agency Rufus Leonard to review its online brand on a global basis, after a five-way pitch.
The agency will look at Credit Suisse's portfolio of sites in markets including Japan, the US, Australia and Europe. It will test usability and create templates and guidelines so that the company will have a more consistent look across the globe.
At the same time, Rufus Leonard will have to ensure that its website designs keep within the brand guidelines for Credit Suisse Asset Management.
Mark Dailey, director and global head of corporate communications at Credit Suisse Asset Management, said: "Here at Credit Suisse Asset Management, we are keen to better leverage our brand and improve the consistency between the various country sites.
"We appointed Rufus Leonard after a rigorous selection process from which it emerged as the best fit and most cost effective among the agencies that participated in the pitch."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Marketing Campaign Manager Ninesharp £175 - £190 per day, London