Credit Suisse Asset Management hires Rufus Leonard
LONDON - Credit Suisse Asset Management has hired digital agency Rufus Leonard to review its online brand on a global basis, after a five-way pitch.
The agency will look at Credit Suisse's portfolio of sites in markets including Japan, the US, Australia and Europe. It will test usability and create templates and guidelines so that the company will have a more consistent look across the globe.
At the same time, Rufus Leonard will have to ensure that its website designs keep within the brand guidelines for Credit Suisse Asset Management.
Mark Dailey, director and global head of corporate communications at Credit Suisse Asset Management, said: "Here at Credit Suisse Asset Management, we are keen to better leverage our brand and improve the consistency between the various country sites.
"We appointed Rufus Leonard after a rigorous selection process from which it emerged as the best fit and most cost effective among the agencies that participated in the pitch."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London