Wyeth appoints Swordfish for on-pack promotion
LONDON - Swordfish, the Knightsbridge-based below-the-line agency, has won in a two-way pitch to develop an on-pack campaign for Wyeth Consumer Healthcare's multivitamin brand Centrum.
The campaign is based on the "Feelgood Factor" theme, which Centrum launched in 2002. The drive to link the brand with positive benefits is timely, following a number of national media articles reporting claims by scientists that high doses of vitamins and minerals can seriously damage health.
The new on-pack campaign, which includes a data capture element, offers consumers a free camera with a single purchase and invites participants to submit their favourite feelgood-moment photograph to an online gallery, where the best will be displayed.
The person judged to send in the best Feelgood Moment will win a trip to a luxury spa in Cyprus.
Joanne Gray, Centrum brand manager, said: "The campaign objective is to leverage Centrum's 'feelgood factor' brand positioning, which we have built up over the past 18 months. We want to bring new users into the category and influence brand switchers at point of purchase. Swordfish developed a two-level proposition to drive impulse purchase and deepen consumer interaction."
Swordfish managing director Mark Whitmore said: "The sector can be very dry but Centrum's colourful brand personality shines through and this promotion, our third for Centrum, will further reinforce its personality."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London