Monster.co.uk hires AOL's Walma for UK marketing role
LONDON - Monster has hired Kim Walma from AOL UK as the first head of marketing for the jobs website in the UK.
Walma will be responsible for business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing at Monster.co.uk and TMP Worldwide Advertising and Communications.
She reports to Andrew Wilkinson, UK head of Monster Worldwide, and will expand her team with two new appointments -- a strategic partnerships manager and a marketing communications manager.
At AOL, Walma held positions within the interactive marketing group, including head of sales strategy and business-to-business marketing, where she was responsible for promoting AOL's audience and online marketing capabilities to UK media agencies and advertisers.
According to Wilkinson: "Monster is proud to have Kim on board. She brings a wealth of experience and a solid understanding of our industry, which will increase the impact of our business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing campaigns and strengthen the Monster.co.uk and TMP brands."
Before joining AOL, Walma was director of Appleseed Arts, a specialist marketing consultancy, and an account director at Landor and Futurebrand. She has also worked in the corporate communications department at Coca-Cola's headquarters in Atlanta.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London