Monster.co.uk hires AOL's Walma for UK marketing role
LONDON - Monster has hired Kim Walma from AOL UK as the first head of marketing for the jobs website in the UK.
Walma will be responsible for business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing at Monster.co.uk and TMP Worldwide Advertising and Communications.
She reports to Andrew Wilkinson, UK head of Monster Worldwide, and will expand her team with two new appointments -- a strategic partnerships manager and a marketing communications manager.
At AOL, Walma held positions within the interactive marketing group, including head of sales strategy and business-to-business marketing, where she was responsible for promoting AOL's audience and online marketing capabilities to UK media agencies and advertisers.
According to Wilkinson: "Monster is proud to have Kim on board. She brings a wealth of experience and a solid understanding of our industry, which will increase the impact of our business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing campaigns and strengthen the Monster.co.uk and TMP brands."
Before joining AOL, Walma was director of Appleseed Arts, a specialist marketing consultancy, and an account director at Landor and Futurebrand. She has also worked in the corporate communications department at Coca-Cola's headquarters in Atlanta.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London