Dutton Merrifield to design first packs for Groovy Foods
LONDON - The Groovy Food Company, the Exeter-based company set to launch its first product later this year, has appointed branding agency Dutton Merrifield to work on a packaging and brand development project.
The agency has already developed the Groovy logo, and will now be designing the packaging for the company's first product, Cool Oil, which is drizzled over food and is a blend of organic seed oils rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9 oils.
Cool Oil has been specifically created to provide nutrients that the company says are of all-round benefit to the body.
David Merrifield, managing director of the agency, said: "It's great to be dealing with something as healthy as organic foods, but it's even better when we have a client that's prepared to call itself 'groovy', and are a bit more out there than most. Our approach to marketing the company and its products is to build the Groovy brand as a stylish, high-quality commodity that's a little quirky and fun at the same time."
Groovy Foods joins Dutton Merrifield's client list at a time when the agency is also working with Europe's largest juice producers, Sunjuice. The agency's clients include Lloyds TSB, 3 and Paramount Home Entertainment.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool