Quiet Storm expands with hiring of ex-HHCL creatives
LONDON - Quiet Storm has hired former HHCL/Red Cell creatives Cat Campbell and Jo Wallace as the company expands its business, including last week's £3m Emap account win.
Campbell, art director, and Wallace, copywriter, have worked together for four years. They have been freelance for several months and before that they worked at HHCL for three years, where they created advertising for clients including egg.com, The AA and the Sci-Fi Channel.
Quiet Storm has been growing, with new work for Ford on its Destination Football sponsorship of Sky's Premier League and Uefa Champions League coverage, and BT's Mardi Gras sponsorship campaign. The agency was also appointed by publisher Emap last week to create a £3m advertising campaign for the women's magazine More.
Trevor Robinson, creative director of Quiet Storm, said: "Truly talented creatives who want to get involved in all aspects of the business are like gold dust. Cat and Jo fall into this category so we're very pleased to have them on board."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Interim Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, North West England
- Senior Account Manager, Top Booze Brand, eCRM & Digital, up to £38k MODA consult up to £38k + benefits, Central London
- Social Media Account Manager Search Party 30-40k, Central London
- Senior Brand Experience Manager PSD Group Up to £65,000 + Car, Bonus & Benefits, London
- Head of Creative AF Selection £35,000 & bonus, West Midlands