Organic appoints Turinas to head New York office
NEW YORK – Digital agency Organic has appointed Adam Turinas, the former general manager of Viant London, to head up its New York office.
Turinas will take on the title of vice-president and managing director, and will oversee all sales and operational matters at the Omnicom-owned agency.
With more than 18 years of marketing consulting, branding and interactive marketing experience, Turinas has also held positions at Grey Interactive, Ogilvy & Mather and DMB&B.
Mark Kingdon, Organic CEO, said: "We are delighted that Adam has joined the Organic team. He has just the right balance of industry knowledge, business development and operational skills to effectively lead our New York office -- the centre of our retail practice -- to the next level of growth and achievement."
As well as agency experience, Turinas' career includes running a boutique IT marketing consultancy that focused on increasing marketing effectiveness through CRM, targeting, campaign planning, and e-marketing for clients such as Cisco and Microsoft.
While at Viant, he was responsible for business development and operations of the office and also led the consumer goods and retail practice in the UK. Prior to moving to London, he was a client partner at Viant New York, working with clients such as American Express, Radio Shack, Sears, and CMGi.
"This is a fantastic opportunity. Organic is an exceptional firm that is well positioned to take advantage of the market resurgence in interactive thanks to the quality of its people and the strength of its client relationships," Turinas said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire