Major Players gets the Tonic treatment for website
LONDON - Design industry recruitment consultancy Major Players has overhauled its website to reflect the creativity of its talent base, the evolution of its brand and the breadth of its offering.
Created by design agency Tonic, the revamped Major Players site, which has just gone live, offers visitors easier navigation and better design.
Job candidates can receive job alerts and download a range of careers guidance on how to create a portfolio or CV or financial templates for freelances. The site also provides clients with access to top candidate information and a new gallery to showcase designers' latest work.
Jay Prynne, design director at Tonic, said: "The creative concept incorporates a theme of stars and the galaxy that links through to their corporate identity. We developed a fluid and tactile navigation system based around a stellar constellation theme, where stars reflect the industry and the 'major players' within it. Using satellite groups of stars as navigational hubs allows visitors to flow easily between the client and candidate sections."
Major Players CEO Jack Gratton said: "We've worked closely with Tonic to build a website that reflects our reputation as trusted career experts and captures the essence of our independent culture. With its distinctive design and human tone, the new site leads the way in the recruitment industry by moving on from the boring navigation and corporate blurb that's become the norm."
Launched in 1992, Major Players handles permanent and freelance placements for clients and agencies in the design, digital and marketing services sectors.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Marketing Manager - Retail / Leisure Adam Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, Wilmslow