Times revamps its online recruitment site Appointments
LONDON - The Times has revamped its online recruitment website, bringing together the best jobs from The Times and The Sunday Times, as well as offering jobs that are advertised exclusively online.
It brings online for the first time jobs from across a broad range of industries and at all levels through the Executive Appointments, Graduate, Creme, Law and Public Agenda supplements.
The online appointments section allows users to search for jobs across more than 10 different sectors, salary bands and locations, as well as by keyword.
Job hunters do not need to be register with The Times to search although users who want to submit their details within the free registration area will be able to create their own personal profiles, save job selections and receive regular emails informing them about the latest jobs matching their individual profile.
Appointments online is backed by editorial content, including news and features, designed to help jobseekers decide on their next career move.
Patricia Kill, Times Newspapers business development manager for recruitment, said: "Appointments is a very important area for TNL's classified business. By developing our online job service, we can extend the offering that we presently provide to our readers and our advertisers."
He added: "With the internet becoming an increasingly important medium for jobseekers, it was obviously very important for us that Appointments should be a comprehensive and interactive service."
For its advertisers, Times Online has also introduced a number of new services designed to boost visibility of job ads. These include exclusive advertising spaces on index pages, company microsites, company logos and PDFs reproducing ads as they have appeared in paper, as well as traditional banner opportunities.
The rollout of Appointments follows the launch earlier this month of a new online entertainment section that brings together the best entertainment content from The Times and The Sunday Times, covering film, music, the arts, television and DVDs.
The Times Online entertainment channel includes reviews, highlights and recommendations, as well as breaking news.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London