Associated names Spargo to classified ad manager at IoS
LONDON – Associated Newspapers has appointed Paul Spargo to the new position of classified ad manager at Ireland On Sunday.
He joins from Associated's London freesheet Metro where he was classified group head.
Prior to that, Spargo worked at Associated's Evening Standard where he held a number of positions including motors group head in the paper's classified department. There he was responsible for the day-to-day running of the paper's ES Wheels supplement.
Spargo moved up from his previous role as recruitment field sales rep responsible for education. Prior to that, he was a senior telephone sales executive, having joined Associated in February 1998.
He takes up his new position at Ireland on Sunday, which is based in Dublin, in October.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London