Associated names Spargo to classified ad manager at IoS
LONDON – Associated Newspapers has appointed Paul Spargo to the new position of classified ad manager at Ireland On Sunday.
He joins from Associated's London freesheet Metro where he was classified group head.
Prior to that, Spargo worked at Associated's Evening Standard where he held a number of positions including motors group head in the paper's classified department. There he was responsible for the day-to-day running of the paper's ES Wheels supplement.
Spargo moved up from his previous role as recruitment field sales rep responsible for education. Prior to that, he was a senior telephone sales executive, having joined Associated in February 1998.
He takes up his new position at Ireland on Sunday, which is based in Dublin, in October.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- PPC Account Manger - Big budget client!!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Project Manager - Freelance and Perm Contracts The Industry Club London Ltd Various, London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London