Associated names Spargo to classified ad manager at IoS
LONDON – Associated Newspapers has appointed Paul Spargo to the new position of classified ad manager at Ireland On Sunday.
He joins from Associated's London freesheet Metro where he was classified group head.
Prior to that, Spargo worked at Associated's Evening Standard where he held a number of positions including motors group head in the paper's classified department. There he was responsible for the day-to-day running of the paper's ES Wheels supplement.
Spargo moved up from his previous role as recruitment field sales rep responsible for education. Prior to that, he was a senior telephone sales executive, having joined Associated in February 1998.
He takes up his new position at Ireland on Sunday, which is based in Dublin, in October.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Digital PSD Group Up to £80,000 + Car, Bonus and Benefits, London
- Brand & Advertising Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, London
- PR Account Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + plus bonus, Milton Keynes