RDP launches kids collection with Emma's Diary
LONDON – Consumer lead-generation specialist Response Direct Publishing is launching a new response catalogue targeted at pregnant mothers and families with young children, in conjunction with the UK's leading pregnancy guide Emma's Diary.
The Kiddies Collection catalogue will be published as a supplement to Emma's Diary and as a standalone booklet mailed to the Emma's Diary database and selected targeted lists of parents with young children.
Readers will be able to respond to ads for free catalogues and brochures from leading mail order companies featuring babywear, clothing, toys and gifts, plus financial services, holiday and travel companies.
David Castle, director of Lifecycle Marketing, which publishes Emma's Diary, said: "We have seized the opportunity to work with the leaders in collaborative marketing on this project and will use several of our channels to distribute Kiddies Collection. We are pleased to endorse the medium to our clients and are keen to develop the relationship with RDP in the future with other projects.'"
Emma's Diary is published on behalf of the Royal College of General Practitioners and is handed out by GPs to mothers-to-be.
RDP said it expected to generate more than 500,000 enquiries in the coming year for participants in the programme.
Hein van Vroenhoven, general manager of RDP, said: "I'm very excited by this new media opportunity and particularly with our association with Emma's Diary, which gives us access not just to mothers-to-be, but to the top database of young families available in the UK. We have already had a lot of interest in the first issue which will be published in January 2004."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire