Integrated agency Haygarth bolsters direct team
LONDON - Marketing communications agency Haygarth has boosted its planning team with the appointment of Ed Homes as senior planner and promoted Simon Randall within its direct operation.
Homes joins Haygarth as senior planner and will be working on Nokia and Paramount Home Entertainment. He was previously at The Marketing Store for three years, working on a number of accounts including McDonald's, Walkers and GlaxoSmithKline. Before that, he was an account director at ZGC, where he worked on the Coca-Cola and Schweppes accounts.
Within the direct arm, Randall has been promoted to senior account manager after two-and-a-half years at Haygarth, working on accounts including Gallaher, Nokia and Majestic Wine. Previously, Randall worked at Mercedes Benz in Istanbul and KWL Advertising in London and Sydney.
The agency has also promoted Joanna Greensted to senior account manager within Haygarth's PR operation. She joined Haygarth earlier this year from Engage, an IT software company, where she was UK marketing manager.
Robert Goldsmith, joint managing director at Haygarth, said: "We are delighted to be welcoming Ed Homes' talents to our planning team, and we're pleased to announce Simon and Joanna's well-deserved promotions."
Haygarth is part of the French marketing services firm High Co and offers promotional marketing, direct marketing, advertising, design, digital marketing and PR.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)