Espotting names ex-DoubleClick MD Colebourne as VP
LONDON - Espotting Media, the paid-for internet search service, has named Matthew Colebourne, the former DoubleClick TechSolutions managing director, as vice-president of operations.
Colebourne spent five years at DoubleClick and was part of the European founding team and was responsible for striking deals across Europe with companies such as Freeserve and Adlink.
Other positions during held at DoubleClick include managing director for EMEA and managing director for Asia Pacific. Before that, he held senior sales positions at Seagate Software IMG, where he was responsible for deals with companies such as Barclays, Cadbury and British Telecom; and Integral Solutions where he launched the company in Asia.
At Espotting, he will take responsibility for continuing to refine and improve the processes that support Espotting's 16,000 advertisers and more than 1,000 network partners across the European group.
According to Colebourne: "Espotting is in a unique position as the only independent player in the fastest growing sector of online advertising. Joining Espotting was a logical choice as my international experience fits well to help the company take best advantage of the huge opportunities that lie ahead for this entrepreneurial and innovative business."
On joining, he becomes the 200th member of the Espotting team. He will report to Espotting's chief operating officer, Jonathan Bunis.
Daniel Ishag, founder and CEO of Espotting, said: "Matthew's appointment highlights Espotting's focus on operational excellence, our continued commitment to providing the highest levels of customer service in the industry and the ongoing explosive drive of Espotting's growth."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London