MyVillage appoints Real Media to advertising sales task
LONDON - Internet marketing specialist Real Media Europe has agreed a deal with MyVillage.com to exclusively manage advertising sales for its network of local websites.
MyVillage.com has around 350,000 unique visitors a month. It covers more than 80 London area websites and 22 major UK city sites, with a mix of local news and features, events, business listings, gossip and message boards.
Real Media UK sales director Paul Hickey said: "The combination of compelling local information and a national audience provides a highly attractive proposition for advertisers."
MyVillage.com managing director Roifield Brown said he expected the network to grow rapidly in the next year, and the advertising deal would help to support that growth.
Real Media Europe, part of New York-based 24/7 Real Media, already represents UK web publishers including NTL Home, Jamjar and Tesco.net.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...