MyVillage appoints Real Media to advertising sales task
LONDON - Internet marketing specialist Real Media Europe has agreed a deal with MyVillage.com to exclusively manage advertising sales for its network of local websites.
MyVillage.com has around 350,000 unique visitors a month. It covers more than 80 London area websites and 22 major UK city sites, with a mix of local news and features, events, business listings, gossip and message boards.
Real Media UK sales director Paul Hickey said: "The combination of compelling local information and a national audience provides a highly attractive proposition for advertisers."
MyVillage.com managing director Roifield Brown said he expected the network to grow rapidly in the next year, and the advertising deal would help to support that growth.
Real Media Europe, part of New York-based 24/7 Real Media, already represents UK web publishers including NTL Home, Jamjar and Tesco.net.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)