Ebiquita signs data partnership with W3 Commerce
LONDON - Marketing data specialist Ebiquita has signed a strategic partnership with data acquisition company W3 Commerce to design and develop a global consumer lifestyle information network and database.
W3 Commerce, based in San Diego and London, publishes more than 850 lifestyle, health travel and food websites. As well as developing these existing sites, the two companies will be working together to develop a network of websites across various consumer interest areas.
Ebiquita will unveil details of the new technology it will be using to reach, profile, engage and build relationships with targeted audiences on November 6, and promises it will have "long-term implications for the direct marketing industry".
Ebiquita managing director Andy Taylor said: "We are very excited about this partnership, which we believe will bring something truly new to the industry.
"Not only does it represent a great opportunity to broaden our data acquisition programme, but it delivers technology that will provide the definitive combination of email and demographic data that includes lifestyle parameters. The partnership represents a perfect fit for our data cleansing operations and a compelling new source of data for clients worldwide."
Ebiquita has also appointed Mike Nalder as a director to develop new products and services. He has previously worked for Thomas Cook and Mars Confectionery and as a consultant with Equifax, Experian and Acxiom. Before joining Ebiquita, Mike was director of data intelligence for Wegener Direct Marketing.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)