Wilkinson Sword cuts online deal with technology title
LONDON - Wilkinson Sword is promoting the launch of Quattro, the first four-blade razor, in an online partnership with T3 magazine.
The technology title's website, T3.co.uk, has been rebranded T4 for two weeks as part of the Quattro launch, the biggest marketing campaign in Wilkinson Sword's history.
The website carries the "get ready" strapline that runs across the campaign, as well as sponsorship bars, a Quattro review and expandable banners.
The online deal with Future Publishing's T3 also includes advertorials, competitions, a reader poll and an opt-in email newsletter.
Richard Nall, Wilkinson Sword marketing director, said: "Working with T3.co.uk represents a perfect partnership for us as it allows us to reach consumers who exactly fit our core audience profile in an innovative and direct manner."
T3.co.uk's online advertising manager Mark Phillips said the website and the new razor were a good match, because they were targeting "a similar affluent early adopter who is trendy, stylish and technologically aware".
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool