Wilkinson Sword cuts online deal with technology title
LONDON - Wilkinson Sword is promoting the launch of Quattro, the first four-blade razor, in an online partnership with T3 magazine.
The technology title's website, T3.co.uk, has been rebranded T4 for two weeks as part of the Quattro launch, the biggest marketing campaign in Wilkinson Sword's history.
The website carries the "get ready" strapline that runs across the campaign, as well as sponsorship bars, a Quattro review and expandable banners.
The online deal with Future Publishing's T3 also includes advertorials, competitions, a reader poll and an opt-in email newsletter.
Richard Nall, Wilkinson Sword marketing director, said: "Working with T3.co.uk represents a perfect partnership for us as it allows us to reach consumers who exactly fit our core audience profile in an innovative and direct manner."
T3.co.uk's online advertising manager Mark Phillips said the website and the new razor were a good match, because they were targeting "a similar affluent early adopter who is trendy, stylish and technologically aware".
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Business Development Manager - Beauty - Up to £30k Digital Gurus £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Senior/Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum, Reigate
- Web Studio Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £41000 per annum + Benefits , Leeds