Artery Stark wins Europe-wide Remington internet task
LONDON - Creative communications specialists Artery Stark has won the account to develop a series of Europe-wide websites for shaver firm Remington.
The new sites will promote the US company's personal care products to men and women in the 18-30 age group.
Last year, Remington parted company with its UK managing director Simon Russell in a bust-up over a radical repositioning of the brand and a bid to get it endorsed by David and Victoria Beckham.
The company is best known for Victor Kiam's slogan "I liked it so much I bought the company".
The websites being built by the Surrey-based company will be written in French, German, Dutch, Italian and Spanish and will be designed to reflect the cultural differences of each country.
The first two sites are scheduled to go live at the end of November this year.
"This contract win is part of our strategy to strengthen our client base through attracting larger clients," Doug Parry, who joined Artery Stark as managing director in June this year, said.
The sites will be written in a newsy, magazine-type style, and will include tips on personal grooming. Visitors will be encouraged to sign up to receive further information and product news by email.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand IT Manager AbbVie Competitive Salary and Benefits Package, Maidenhead
- CLIENT MANAGER - BRIGHTON - £30K - £35K Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)