WWAV Media lures back Marsh for group head role
LONDON – WWAV Rapp Collins Media has hired Alex Marsh from direct media specialist Mansfield Lang as group head to look after the media requirements of clients including WWF.
The appointment marks a return to WWAV, where she began her career in 1992, for Marsh. She has since worked as group head at Brann, where she led teams handling clients across the financial sector, including Marks & Spencer Life & Pensions, Wesleylan Financial Services and Sainsbury's.
She then worked as group head at Mansfield Lang, overseeing clients such as Ladbrokes, Benjy's and Dolce & Gabanna. At WWAV, she will look after Compton & Woodhouse, Blue Cross and Halifax Bank of Scotland, as well as environmental charity WWF.
Marsh, who will report to WWAV Media director Karen Thomas, said the agency offers her a "diverse range of clients and industry sectors".
"I am also keen to expand into charity sector and to increase my depth of media experience by working closely with our complementary in-house media channels -- WWAV Media's third-party list broking and management and telemarketing consultancy Optima," she said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall