Norwich Union takes 'quote me happy' creative online
LONDON - Norwich Union is backing its 'Quote me happy' television campaign with online advertising promoting nine core insurance products.
The banner campaign has been created by the digital agency Soup, based on the Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO advertising campaign that uses the "quote me happy" strapline.
The banners and buttons use the mnemonic created for the original TV ads, with the quote marks morphing into icons relating to different insurance products, such as a car for motor insurance, a dog's tail for pet insurance, and a globe for travel insurance.
The ads will appear mainly on money and insurance channels or motoring, home and travel sites, including FT.com and thisismoney.com.
Steve Genders, head of e-commerce at Norwich Union, said: "It is usually quite hard to get the balance right between the overall creative concepts, simplicity, engagement and an appropriate call to action. Soup's new creative work effectively brings all these elements together into a consistent campaign that will take 'quote me happy' to new levels of success."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London