Logitech uses field marketing for digital pen push
LONDON – Logitech is launching a digital pen, the io Pen, which stores up to 40 pages of personal information, with a field marketing activity at PC World outlets.
The campaign through Gekko Partners, positions the £149 pen as the must-have item for business professionals always on the go.
The pen allows users to draft emails, charts and notes, which can be transferred to a PC by placing it back in its cradle.
Field marketing teams will be located at 50 PC World stores across the UK from Saturday, November 15 for one month, coinciding with the Christmas shopping period.
For a limited time only, the pen will be available exclusively through PC World and Logitech's website. From the new year, Logitech will look to sell the pen via other retailers.
Amanda Poxton, joint managing director at Gekko Partners, said: "The campaign targets business people as they come into the business centre at PC World. The demonstration highlights the advantages of using this pen, being careful not to be too technical, but getting across the fact how beneficial it is for people on the go. Customers will benefit as they will get the chance to use the pen and can ask any questions they may have."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Brand Partnerships Manager Lipton Fleming £20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus , London