Bliss increases loyalty with ringtone covermount
LONDON - Emap's Bliss magazine has come up with a new concept in covermounts, with a giveaway of ringtones and logos for its readers' mobile phones.
The teenage girls' title will offer 10,000 ringtones using the new Blue single 'Guilty' and 10,000 mobile logos. As well as rewarding Bliss readers, it will be a chance to expand the Bliss SMS club, which already has 28,000 readers registered. The mobile activity is being handled by Flytxt.
Fiona Jenkins, product manager of Bliss, said: "The teen girl audience of Bliss is perfectly suited to mobile marketing. This giveaway forms part of our ongoing mobile marketing strategy. We want to increase interaction with our readers, develop the relationship and encourage loyalty to Bliss magazine."
According to research by the Mobile Data Association, the youth of Europe spend an estimated €381m (£265.4m) on ringtones a year.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham