Telegraph builds strategic planning team with two additions
LONDON – The Telegraph Group has hired two new strategic planners with the appointment of James Young from Capital Radio and Matthew Margetts from Institutional Investor.
Reporting to Sarah Newton, head of commercial development, Young will be responsible retail, arts and entertainments agencies while Margetts will handle financial, charities and corporate categories.
Young joins after four years with Capital where he was a sponsorship and promotions executive.
Margetts previously worked as head of European/Middle East/Africa for Institutional Investor and before that head of customer publishing at Fairfax in Australia.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Corporate Public Relations Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 per annum, Coventry