Telegraph builds strategic planning team with two additions
LONDON – The Telegraph Group has hired two new strategic planners with the appointment of James Young from Capital Radio and Matthew Margetts from Institutional Investor.
Reporting to Sarah Newton, head of commercial development, Young will be responsible retail, arts and entertainments agencies while Margetts will handle financial, charities and corporate categories.
Young joins after four years with Capital where he was a sponsorship and promotions executive.
Margetts previously worked as head of European/Middle East/Africa for Institutional Investor and before that head of customer publishing at Fairfax in Australia.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London