Telegraph builds strategic planning team with two additions
LONDON – The Telegraph Group has hired two new strategic planners with the appointment of James Young from Capital Radio and Matthew Margetts from Institutional Investor.
Reporting to Sarah Newton, head of commercial development, Young will be responsible retail, arts and entertainments agencies while Margetts will handle financial, charities and corporate categories.
Young joins after four years with Capital where he was a sponsorship and promotions executive.
Margetts previously worked as head of European/Middle East/Africa for Institutional Investor and before that head of customer publishing at Fairfax in Australia.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton