Telegraph builds strategic planning team with two additions
LONDON – The Telegraph Group has hired two new strategic planners with the appointment of James Young from Capital Radio and Matthew Margetts from Institutional Investor.
Reporting to Sarah Newton, head of commercial development, Young will be responsible retail, arts and entertainments agencies while Margetts will handle financial, charities and corporate categories.
Young joins after four years with Capital where he was a sponsorship and promotions executive.
Margetts previously worked as head of European/Middle East/Africa for Institutional Investor and before that head of customer publishing at Fairfax in Australia.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire