Ebiquita relaunches website with client-only area
LONDON – Marketing services firm Ebiquita has relaunched its website to offer a secure client-only area as well as providing general information about the company's products and services.
The revamped data cleansing and acquisition site, www.ebiquita.com, is now live, with a client area which is password protected to allow staff to keep track of current projects.
It also offers clients detailed information on vertical sectors such as credit, education, home improvement, mail order, retail, telemarketing, charity, debt collection, personal finance, sport and leisure, and utilities.
Another area allows consumers to register with both the telephone and mail preference services and add details to the bereavement register.
The new site provides updated information on Ebiquita products such as opt-in lifestyle and psychographic data acquisition, market research and on-line list cleansing.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital project manager/ Producer - £30-35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London