Ebiquita relaunches website with client-only area
LONDON – Marketing services firm Ebiquita has relaunched its website to offer a secure client-only area as well as providing general information about the company's products and services.
The revamped data cleansing and acquisition site, www.ebiquita.com, is now live, with a client area which is password protected to allow staff to keep track of current projects.
It also offers clients detailed information on vertical sectors such as credit, education, home improvement, mail order, retail, telemarketing, charity, debt collection, personal finance, sport and leisure, and utilities.
Another area allows consumers to register with both the telephone and mail preference services and add details to the bereavement register.
The new site provides updated information on Ebiquita products such as opt-in lifestyle and psychographic data acquisition, market research and on-line list cleansing.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire